A SmartHome system can manage and control all your heating and appliances.
- SmartHome's intelligent, networked devices and modular structure makes it completely flexible and enables it to be retro-fitted to any home.
- High-performance infrastructure for additional services - SmartHome offers additional services and software updates via the Internet, to ensure that users are kept up to date with any new technology.
- Very easy to install and extend - A SmartHome system can be easily installed or extended by users and does not require a specialist skills or extensive wiring.
- Its 'plug & play' design means the system is ready to use immediately upon installation.
- Intuitive and easy to use, at home or away - SmartHome technology is easy to operate from a computer or smartphone either on the premises or remotely, thanks to its easy-to-follow user interface.
- Secure, reliable and always up to date - SmartHome uses the highest encryption standards for security and data protection, with regular updates. It can be used without a power supply contract, irrespective of the user's power supply company.