Prior to the start of any construction, detailed geological surveys were undertaken in connection with the Delići and Peljave-Tobut deposits near Ugljevik.
Delići and Peljave-Tobut deposits
- Pre-study of economic feasibility of a self-initiated application for the concession to explore.
- 2011 detailed geological research project targeted at Delići and Peljave-Tobut deposits.
- Review of the initial geological explorations - the first-phase research.
- Study on the reserves and quality of coal contained by the deposits - the first-phase research (March 2012, IPIN, Bijeljina)
- Laboratory analysis of the Delići landfill (Mining Institute Belgrade)
- Results of the inter-laboratory analysis of the coal samples (RB ‘Kolubara’ d.o.o.)
- Study on geodetic surveying of the terrain occupied by the route stretching from the Mine (Delići) to the Thermal Power Plant 3
- Feasibility study of the exploitation of coal coming from the Delići surface pit (Institute of Mining and Geology, Belgrade)
- Study on the reserves and quality of coal coming from the landfills - the second-phase research (IPIN, Bijeljina)
- Study of geo-mechanical research on coal and accompanied rocks from the landfills
- Valuation of forests and forest lands within the Delići and Peljave-Tobut landfills area perimeter (Mladen Lunić)
- Valuation of real estate situated in the Mezgraja, Peljave and Teočak Cadastral Municipalities (Zdenko Dragičević)
- Valuation of real estate (land and multiyear plants) situated in the Mezgraja, Peljave and Teoček Cadastral Municipalities (Miodrag Hrnić)
- Estimate of lost profits in the Mezgraja and Peljave Cadastral Municipalities (Aleksandra Tomišić)
Similarly, in-depth surveys were also undertaken in connection with:
- Pre-study of the economic feasibility of self-initiated application for ‘Baljak’ concession (IPIN, Bijeljina)
- Detailed geological research project targeted at the 'Baljak' landfill situated near Ugljevik
Mlađevac limestone deposits
- Detailed geological research of the 'Mlađevac' limestone landfill situated near Zvornik
- Economic feasibility study of concessions for the limestone research at the 'Mlađevac' site near Zvornik
Baljak limestone deposits
- Detailed geological research of the 'Baljak' limestone landfill (2012, IPIN, Bijeljina)
- Economic feasibility study of concessions for the limestone research at the site and other environmental protection activities (2012).